1. Go to Marketing > Templates.
2. Click “Create Template.”
3. Name the Template and add a subject
• The subject will be the default subject of the received email, if no changes made when creating a newsletter/drip campaign.
• Brokers will have the option to create a company or personal template and can limit the access to Administrative accounts.
4. Select one of the Template layouts
• Some templates layouts will require additional information to be entered on this page
5. Click the Save button
6. Make any edits to the formatting of the template in the wysiwyg editor.
7. Click “Save Template.”