Completing Your Boston Logic Website Profile
Completing your agent profile is an important first step to optimizing your online presence.
Potential clients will check your website’s “About” or “Team” page to learn more about the person they are about to do business with. You want to make sure you put your best foot forward!
- Add all of your contact information
- Be sure to include your cell phone number & email address
- Enter your MLS Agent ID#
- This will enable your listings to show automatically on your profile page.
- Also, this adds your image and contact information to your own listings when they appear in search results, and shows this info above all listing info for EVERY listing when your leads are viewing them.
- Add links to your Social Media Profiles
- Upload a Bio Image
- The optimal photo size is 340 X 453 pixels (px)
- The file size should be approximately 50KB or less (larger files will effect the load speed of the page)
- Add Your Professional Bio
- Write about neighborhoods or cities you specialize in, your buyers’ or sellers’ services, etc.
- What makes you unique?
- Why would someone want to choose you as his or her agent?
- Add an Email Signature for all the messages you send from your Sequoia website.
- Be sure to include your contact information (Your Name, Company Name, Email, Cell, etc.
- Add a link to your profile on the website or to your own personal website.
TIP: Send a test email to yourself at a personal email account to make sure you are happy with your signature!
- Enter Client Testimonials
- You can manually enter client testimonials to display on your profile (you get TOTAL control!)
- Copy & paste from emails, other websites, social media profiles, etc.
- Create a NEW password to log in to your account.
- DO NOT keep the default password you were assigned, for security purposes.
- Be sure to SAVE your work.